Join OnePlace, Stanton Allen and Vuture for a Q&A webinar session that will answer key practical questions around GDPR and global email privacy compliance.
- Data requirements
- CRM processes
- E-marketing considerations
Date: Wed 07 March 18
Time: 9am PT / 12pm ET / 5pm GMT
More than 100 marketers from leading professional services firms, including 30+ AmLaw Top 200 firms, have already signed up to attend.
These are some of the most pressing issues around email privacy compliance the registrants have told us about:
- “All the record keeping that is involved”
- “Complete data and user preferences”
- “How do we figure out which contacts are impacted by each set of rules, when we often only have email addresses”
- “Someone not as well-versed in the rules unintentionally doing something non-compliant and putting the firm at risk.”
- How can we safely contact our clients to ask for consent without being in breach?
- "Are we doing it right? Pitfalls and traps?"